If you need to change your subscription shipping or billing address, you must be logged in to the subscription portal. Making changes to your "default address" will not affect your subscription!
For Subscriptions UK:
Here is the step by step:
- Log in to the subscription portal
- If you have already added your address to another subscription, please skip items 3 through 6
- Click on the tab 'SHIPPING ADDRESSES' and it will show all address previously or currently used on your subscriptions
- Click on the option 'ADD SHIPPING ADDRESS', this will open a new tab on the right side
- Fill out all the details on the pop-up, making sure the details are correct (especially the postal code).
- Click on next and assign a payment method to it. Once this is done, click on 'Add shipping address' once more and go to the home page on the subscription portal.
- On the main page, click on the 'edit' button on the right side of the subscription you wish to edit
- Scroll down a little and see on the left side the information "SHIPPING & BILLING", click either on top of that or on the arrow (>) symbol
- This should open a pop-up on the right side with your saved address
Do note that you can only update the address before your automatic charge/order is placed. If you have input the wrong address or forgot to update it, please contact support ASAP. We are not able to update the address if the order has already been fulfilled.